God’s Own Country
Day 1 : Colombo – Cochin
Transfer to the airport to board your flight to Cochin. Met and transfer to hotel. Later sightseeing of Cochin visiting Mattancherry, Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue and Chinese fishing Nets. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Cochin – Munnar
After breakfast drive to Munnar enroute visiting Cheeyapara and Valara Waterfalls. Arrive by evening. Evening at relax. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Munnar
After breakfast visit Echo Point, Mettupetty lake and Dam, Tea Garden, Kannan Devan Tea Museum, Blossom Park, Rose Garden, Photo Shooting point. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Munnar – Thekkady
After breakfast drive to Thekkady. One can enjoy boat ride on Periyar lake to watch wild elephants of Periyar National park (on direct payment) and other sightseeing.Evening visit Spice plantation and Kathakkali show. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Thekkady – Kumarakom
After breakfast drive to Kumarakom. Check into the backwater resort. Enjoy the day in the serenity of Kumarakom, you can also enjoy Bird Watching in your resort area. Overnight on houseboat.
Day 7 : Kumarakom – Kovalam
After breakfast drive to Kovalam. Enjoy the day at Kovalam beach. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8 : Kovalam – Kanyakumari – Kovalam
After breakfast proceed for same day excursion to Kanyakumari to visit Vivekanand Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue. Return to Kovalam by evening. Overnight at hotel.
Day 9 : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Colombo
After breakfast on time transfer to Trivandrum airport/railway station
Hotels Envisaged: 4* category of hotels
Cost: £ 840 Per person on Twin Sharing
Single Supplement: On Request
- Accommodation in 4 category of hotels/resort as per the itinerary
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel. Dinner at Munnar hotel.
- Private English speaking chauffeur driven air conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Services of Govt recognised excellent English Speaking guide as per the itinerary.
- Airfare for the sector Colombo – Cochin, Trivandrum – Colombo in economy class in Direct/01 stop flight. (Best available)
- Tickets for Katthakkali dance show.
- VISA Fee, Entrance fee to the monuments, if any, camera/video camera fee, meals other than stated, expenditure of personal nature, tips/gratuities to hotel/service staff, Bank charges, if any or any item not specifically mentioned in “Inclusions” column above.