Second And Fourth ODI Matches
Oct 12: Arrive Colombo – Dambulla
Arrive Colombo International airport. You will be met by our representative who will introduce you to the guide cum driver for your journey towards Dambulla. Check-into the hotel to relax from jetlag. Overnight at hotel.
Oct 13: England Vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI (DAY)
After breakfast on time transfer to Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium, to watch the Second ODI between England & Sri Lanka and cheer your team up live in the stadium. It’s a Day match. After the match get transferred to hotel. Evening at relax and for overnight stay at hotel.
Oct 14: Dambulla – Kandy
After having breakfast leave to Kandy. En route visit spice garden at Matale. Relax in the hotel. Overnight stay in hotel.
Oct 15: Kandy Sightseeing
After having breakfast leave to visit Temple of tooth. After that you can visit Royal botanical garden. Overnight stay in hotel.
Oct 16: Kandy – Digana – Kandy
After having breakfast leave to visit Golf clubs in Kandy. You can go to visit near by temples if you interested. Overnight stay in hotel.
Oct 17: Kandy – Nuwara Eliya
After having breakfast leave to Nuwaraeliya. visit tea plantations and tea factories. Ramboda waterfalls visit and Gregory lake activities in little England. Overnight stay in hotel.
Oct 18: Nuwara Eliya
After having breakfast leave to visit Nuwaraeliya city. There are lots of places to visit. If you like you can visit Hortain plains, Highlands farm, Strawberry farm. Overnight stay in hotel.
Oct 19: Nuwaraeliya – Kandy
After having breakfast drive back to Kandy for next day match. Relax in the hotel. Overnight stay in hotel.
Oct 20: England Vs Sri Lanka, 4th ODI (Day)
After breakfast transfer to Pallekele Cricket Stadium, Kandy to watch the Fourth ODI match between England & Sri Lanka. After the match transfer to your hotel. Evening at relax. Overnight at hotel.
Oct 21: Kandy – Colombo
After having breakfast leave to Colombo. En route visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage. Visit Colombo city. Overnight stay in hotel.
Oct 22: Colombo Departure
After breakfast on time drive to transfer to the International airport to board you sweet home bound flight with happy memories of Land of Small Miracles – Sri Lanka.
Dambulla—————Aliya Resort & Spa or similar
Kandy——————-Thilanka or similar
Nuwara Eliya———-Araliya Green Hills or similar
Colombo—————The Ocean or similar
Cost: £ 1520 Per Person on Twin Sharing
Single Supplement: On Request
- Airport transfers on arrival/Departure by AC Vehicle in Sri Lanka.
- Return Airfare London – Colombo – London in economy class on Direct/1 stop flights. (Best available)
- Private English Speaking Guide cum chauffeur driven Air-conditioned Car/Coach as per the itinerary, including Hotel – Stadium - Hotel transfers on Match days.
- Excellent 4 star – 5 star Deluxe hotels and resorts
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- One Bottle of Mineral Water Every day.
- All Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary including entrance fees.
- Welcome or Farewell Cocktail Dinner once during the stay.
- Tips to local drivers cum guides and porters
- Special Tour merchandise from Sports Tour Packages
- Guaranteed official match tickets at cost price (to be invoiced separately as prices are not known at the time of costing the tour)
- All meals and drinks except those meals specified in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature
- Tourist VISA, we can assist if required
- Travel insurance
- Match tickets (to be invoiced separately as price not known at the time of pricing the tour)
- Bank Charges, if any